Homeowner’s coverage doesn’t have to be difficult to understand. A basic homeowner’s insurance policy will cover the following:
• The structure of your home
• Replacement costs
• Living expenses in case of a disaster
You can also add supplemental policies/coverages such as:
• Valueable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
• Flood Policies
• Umbrella Policies (additional liability)
Personal Auto Insurance
The insurance protection you need when you’re on the move:
• Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, van or
• Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle.
• ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys.
• Classic Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Insure it well.
• RV and Mobile Home Insurance – Home insurance for your home-on-the-road.
• Boat and Watercraft Insurance – Insurance coverage for the captain of the ship.
Protect your business and personal assets with our business insurance programs.
• Standard and specialty markets available
• Personal Insurance
• Personal Property Insurance
Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future and the future of your loved ones.
• Life Term Insurance provides life insurance protection for a specified period of time. Term life is sometimes convertible to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change.
• Whole Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy.
• Universal Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, face amounts and unbundled pricing structure. The savings element, premiums and death benefit can be reviewed and altered as a policyholder’s circumstances change.
Commercial Auto and Trucking Insurance
We have been one of the leading agencies writing this type of coverage since 1975. We keep current on all regulations and specifications. State and federal filings can be made if required.
• Single policy for personal and/or commercial use
• Many classes available
• Many credits available
• Flexible pay plans